Applications are available at obstetrician offices, the County Health Departments, the Department of Children and Families and other qualifying pregnancy centers.
Applications may be downloaded online, click here
How do I apply?
1. Determine if you are eligible:
- Must have proof of a positive pregnancy test on a physician or pregnancy center letterhead that includes the estimated delivery date.
- Must have a maximum household income at or below 185% of the poverty level.
- Must be a United States citizen or a legal alien.
- Must be a Florida resident.
2. Fill out application in full. Answer questions 1-10 completely. Do not omit ANY information or skip ANY questions or approval of the application will be delayed or denied.
3. Attach proof of a positive pregnancy test from a health professionals office (results must be on letterhead and include an estimated due date) to the application.
4. Attach proof of citizenship.
5. Attach copy of Driver’s License or state issued Photo ID.
6. Sign the form!
7. Fax, mail or drop off application and all pertinent information to:
ACCESS Central Mail Center
P.O. Box 1770
Ocala, FL 34478-1770
Drop off at:
ACCESS Application Center
801 Dixon Blvd., Suite 1103
Cocoa, FL 32922
For status of application go to: www.myflorida.com/accessflorida or call the main DCF center at 1-866-762-2237
To apply for food stamps or cash assistance go to: